The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent additional legislation places a duty upon the management of an establishment to secure and maintain a safe working environment for all employees and those affected by the services provided.
The School of Babywearing® undertakes to:
• Provide a consistently safe environment in all of our training venues
• Provide guidance on safe working practices for staff and students
• Provide information and procedures for fire and emergencies
• Provide information and procedures for accidents
• Provide training and up-to-date information on health and safety to all concerned
• Provide a health & safety monitoring process
The School of Babywearing will ensure that its candidates:
• Observe health and safety regulations
• Cooperate with others in keeping the environment safe
• Report any hazard immediately to the course tutor.
Policy Updated October 2017
Review Date October 2018