The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent additional legislation places a duty upon the management of an establishment to secure and maintain a safe working environment for all employees and those affected by the services provided.
The School of Babywearing™ undertakes to:
- Provide a consistently safe environment in all of our training venues
- Provide guidance on safe working practices for staff and students
- Provide information and procedures for fire and emergencies
- Provide information and procedures for accidents
- Provide training and up-to-date information on health and safety to all concerned
- Provide a health & safety monitoring process
The School of Babywearing™ will ensure that its candidates:
- Observe health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with others in keeping the environment safe
- Report any hazard immediately to the course tutor.
Last updated: 20th August 2011